Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Idiot’s Guide to Clark County Politics

By Elmer Whittaker 

In the Clark County Republicans Facebook Group Mike and Mesia K Aly-McFadden wrote: 
 

Mike McFadden: LOL, nutty wife? Aren't you the one who talks about himself in third person because you maintain two different FB identities and pretend you can speak one way while logged in as one, then speak differently when logged in as the other? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... and you call anyone else a nut? The only tantrum that occurred that day was yours, because of your dual personality situation. LMFAO! 

November 7 at 2:46pm • Like • 3 Mesia K Aly-McFadden, Tasha Heath, Cindy Brown,


Mesia K Aly-McFadden: Steve Smith, I am Mike’s wife. No harm done here. I feel sorry for Elmer. His postings with two very different personalities prove he has a mental disorder. If you question him he loses his mind completely and jumps from one personality to the other. I saw it happen. At the time I posted to his page I had no idea he was suffering with a mental disorder. My choice is to just to ignore his outbursts and not make his life harder than it already is.

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)

Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly referred to as Multiple Personality Disorder, is a condition wherein a person's identity is fragmented into two or more distinct personalities. Sufferers of this rare condition are usually victims of severe abuse. 

November 8 at 8:15am Like • 4 Cindy Lake, Mike McFadden, Liberty Shirl, Steve Smith, 

 

Of course the use of two profiles is actually pretty self-explanatory in my case and should make pretty good sense to even the most simple minded folks. 

The Elmer Whittaker profile, the one with the picture in which I hold a rifle, an M-4 to be more specific, is my personal profile. What I post with this profile is usually my personal opinion and interest and the post I share have my personal interest. I also post experiences, issues and on goings from my personal life and of course my personal political opinions and believes. The over 2,200 friends I have are mostly politically interested and reside mainly in Nevada, Arizona but also in other parts of the country. With this profile I also maintain the Liberty and Bliss Facebook Page and the Liberty and Bliss Twitter Feed and of course this very blog.

The Elmer Whittaker (Clark County Politics) News Feed profile, the one with the Clark County flag as picture, was specifically created for the operation of the Clark County Politics. With this profile I usually make administrative announcements, share political news articles, political announcements, share statuses of common interest and political events. As the Clark County Politics group itself, this profile is non-partisan and shares postings from all political parties and ideologies with direct relevance to Clark County, NV. Postings and shares with this profile do not necessarily equal endorsements, my agreement or disagreement nor my personal opinion or believes. When operating with this profile, I try to the best of my abilities to remain political neutral and non-partisan. My close to 1,300 friends are strictly politically interested people, politicians, candidates and elected party or public officials residing in Clark County with a few exceptions of politically influential, elected or noteworthy personas residing elsewhere in Nevada. With this profile I also maintain the Clark County Politics Twitter News Feed @clarkcopolitics

This should really not be all that hard to comprehend for a grown-up!
 
 
 
 
Please visit our Facebook and Twitter Page!