I finally go to watch Steven Spielberg's movie "Disclosure Day", free with my Peacock subscription. I wasn't going to spend $20 purchasing or renting a 3 star (Amazon Prime) movie, when it first came out. I didn't even want to rent it later on for $9.99 or even $5.99. The trailers I have seen were not exactly enticing me to watch it either. But too many voices in the UFO/UAP Disclosure movement kept referencing it and make even suggesting comparisons with reality, for me to not watch it at all.
To my surprise I found the movie rather enjoyable to watch. It somehow reminded me on Ron Howard's trilogy "The Da Vince Code", "Angels and Demons" and "Inferno", although those were not at all UFO/UAP related. I think "Disclosure Day" is much better than a 3 start movie.
But being well informed in the UFO/UAP Disclosure movement have had great interest in the subject since way before Bob Lazar (1989) and having contemplated many theories and possibilities, I could not find any plausible scenarios or even theories applicable to what the UFO/UAP Disclosure movement has uncovered and established as facts or plausible theories.