Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Clark County Politics Withdrawal of Endorsement for Cindy Lake for Clark County Commission


Clark County Politics Withdrawal of Endorsement for Cindy Lake for Clark County Commission 

September 28, 2014 

Cindy Lake
for Clark County Commission G
438 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89104
 

Ref: Withdrawal of Endorsement



Dear Cindy Lake: 

Saddened and disappointed, but after long and careful consideration and contemplation I have come to the almost inevitable conclusion that I can no longer stand behind my endorsement for your candidacy as Clark County Commissioner District G.  

Unfortunately, I am left with no other honorable and upright alternative than to withdraw my endorsement of you from May 17, 2014 in which I highly praised you. 

I can no longer stand behind my words sincerely made in good faith and trust and am unable and unwilling to bear any further responsibility that would arise from me upholding my endorsement against my better knowledge and good faith. 

While I do not advocate not to vote for you in the upcoming elections nor advocate to vote for your opponent I simply leave it up to the individual voter to make up their own minds without my endorsement.
 

Regretfully, 

Elmer Whittaker 

Clark County Politics
Administrator
 
 
 
 
Please visit our Facebook and Twitter Page!